Welcome to my blog, read, enjoy, keep an open mind!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

music A.D.D.

I love music, and I often joke about my music A.D.D. but I can't decided and stick to just one genre. Its just not fair to the others. I love the power of music, and I listen to everything. Its amazing how music can deepen the emotion of a situation, brighten your day, help you get anger out, relax, inspire, allow you to break down, bring a smile,open the flood gate of memories and just open the world of dreams and possibilities! I can't really carry a note but I love to sing, and it doesn't matter what it is, but for the sake of the world I try to keep it to a minimum, but sometimes I just can't help myself and find myself singing along to a song in a store, or humming along to my ipod as I walk down the street. I can't imagine my life with out music, tonight I downloaded the new Cyndi Lauper album called Memphis Blues. Its delicious! and now I am listening to Otis Redding. Life is pretty dang great!

No comments:

Post a Comment